Witch who love me

Nnasan

The Witch Who love Me Nupe Short Story From the book ‘The Landzun Master Story-Teller’

By Ndagi Abdullahi

I belong to the Dzwakwa family of Patigi. Our pure Nupe, non-Fulani, royal bloodline runs back to Etsu Zhimada through Tsudi to Etsu Yisa known to Hausa chroniclers as Sarki mai Sakandami or the King with the Cross.

In my secondary school days in the 1970s I fall in love with a girl from Mokwa called Go’Kashi. She loved reptiles, particularly lizards and snakes. She once said I am a lizard.

I was older than Go’Kashi and usually see her only whenever she comes along with the market women from Mokwa to sell wares at the weekly market of Gbugbu not far from Patigi.

But soon my friends started telling me that Go’Kashi is a witch – a young, little, maiden witch.

When I confronted her she said it is a lie.

Then, one day, one of my friends told me that there was going to be the annual Zhigima witchcraft carnival at the village of Edati close to Kutigi and that my Go’Kashi will be in attendance.

We crossed the River Niger at Cewuru, a suburb of Lafiagi, and rode bicycles to Enagi and thence to Edati. We arrived before midnight just in time to witness the beginning of the large three-day Zhigima witchcraft carnival attended by a gargantuan crowd of witches and wizards. And, truly enough, I did saw my girlfriend Go’Kashi as head or Sagi Sanci of the young lady witches at the Zhigima carnival.

I was dumbfounded. So, I have been dating a high- degree witch as my girlfriend all along? I was so destabilized I couldn’t wait any longer. I told my friend that we should go back to Patigi in the dead of that midnight.

But on our way back to Patigi, in the middle of the Egungi thick forest, our bicycle somersaulted and we both fell down. My friend fainted but as I stood up Go’Kashi suddenly appeared before us. She was wearing a witchcraft Tobigi apron and a brassiere both made from human skin. She had fiery slit eyes like those of a dragon lizard. Her skin was looking scaly like that of a reptile. And she was holding a Jebanci spurtle as her staff.

Go’Kashi shouted my name as fire spurt out of her mouth, “My love, why did you come to Edati to spy on me?!” Then Go’Kashi came close to me and admitted that unknown to her family she is a high degree witch who even possessed the power of discarnation and reincarnation. She can assume any form anytime she wants.

She said she loved me so much because there is something special about me that I am not aware of.

As Go’Kashi talked to me the Egungi forest suddenly became lit with a transcendental yellowish light as the forest became a world of so many tall frightening reptilian humanoids that have the heads and skins of lizards, snakes and other reptiles.

Go’Kashi said I should not be scared of the lizard humans all around us. She said they are her slaves and because of her undying love for me she will always protect me but on the condition that I never spy on her again.

I promised I will never spy on her again.

The moment I made that promise Go’Kashi and her legion of lizard reptilian humanoids disappeared.

My friend woke up and that was when I realized that it was already morning. We went back to Patigi.

I never saw Go’Kashi again. She stopped coming to the Gbugbu market and I never asked about her again least I broke my promise of not spying on her again.

In the 1980s I read biology at Bayero University, Kano, because of the interest for reptiles Go’Kashi had instilled in me.

Over two decades later I was a world renowned professor in reptilian studies at the Uniwersytet Warszawski University of Warsaw in Poland.

My doctorate dissertation showed that there was once upon a time a race of reptilian human beings.

Their civilizations were so advanced technologically that we humans worshipped them as the gods.

Even the Holy Scriptures narrated that Satan was a serpent, a reptile, a god.

At a time the advanced science of the reptilians imbued them with the power of discarnation and reincarnation – the ability to leave and re-enter their physical bodies at will. With that the reptilians eventually disappeared into the subtle dimensions of the metaphysical and spiritual realms. The Saras went skywards into the stars and the Dracos went subterranean into the earth. The Semitic scriptures referred to the Dracos as the Jinns and the Saras as the Angels. That was how, once upon a time a hundred thousand years ago, all the reptilian humanoids – both the Daemon Jinns and the Fallen Angels – shape-shifted or discarnated out of this lower dimensional corporeal world into the higher dimensional world of the spirits. In November 2007 I attended, in Bolivia, South America, an international conference on aliens and spirits. The conference was well attended by scholars and professors from all over the world.

It was at that conference in Bolivia that I met Nnasan, a former Director of the National Institute of Cultural Orientation, NICO, Nigeria. She is from Mokwa, my late Go’Kashi’s hometown.

Nnasan, in her sixties, is older than me. But she was a very learned, cultured, sophisticated and wealthy woman. She told me of the African connection of the subtle reptilians beings variously referred to as the aliens, Jinns, Angels or spirits.

Nnasan said the reptilian spirits are initially a very ancient race of Black African Negro giants who, hundreds of thousands of years ago, were in possession of the very advanced science and technology of discarnation and reincarnation. They could shape-shift from the physical into the spiritual realms and vice versa at will. Nnasan said the reptilian Africans were known as the Ad and Samud in the Lost Arab traditions, as the Ifrit by Semitic mythologists, as the Atlantis by the Classical Greeks, as the Fribolgs by the ancient Scandinavians, as the Nefilim in the Old Testament, as the Yuda or Judah in the Hebrew traditions, and so on.

Nnasan said before their final and mass discarnation out of this corporeal realm the home nation of the reptilian spirits was located here in Middle Africa (that is West, Central and East Africa combined) and was known as Masara; the Mizraim of Genesis, Mithra of the Persians and Misra of the Arabs.

Nnasan said so has Middle Africa, West Africa in particular, and KinNupe most especially remained the vortex of these reptilian spirits to this day. That is why the Nupe people are the most spiritually potent people in the world. After the conference in Bolivia Nnasan went on to attend another international conference in Argentina. I went back to Poland.

Barely a month later I was in Nigeria and was on my way to Patigi with a friend, when I stopped at Mokwa to get Nnasan’s phone number at their family house because I have lost the complimentary card she gave me.

I thought she will be in Lagos where she lives but I was pleasantly surprised to learn she is in Mokwa that very day.

At Nnasan’s house I asked about her and was told she is gone to the nearby river to fetch water with a pot. I was surprised, how could the highly sophisticated and very wealthy Nnasan go to fetch water from a river? And I was shocked beyond belief when Nnasan came back. The Nnasan I saw was a dirty, illiterate and poverty-stricken old woman. But she was the one!

How could Nnasan have changed from the highly educated, very sophisticated Director of NICO I met in Bolivia into this dirty, stark illiterate old woman within just a month?

Nnasan was visibly embarrassed to see me. She never expected me to see her in that state.

Nnasan took me aside and secretly confessed to me that unknown to her family she is a high degree witch with the power to shape-shift into any personality she likes and to be present at any place or any country any time she likes. Nnasan begged me never to tell anybody that she is a witch or that I met her in far away Bolivia as a highly educated, very rich and sophisticated Director of NICO.

I was so destabilized I asked my friend to drive me to Patigi immediately. Besides it was already getting dark.

But as we passed through the thick forest of Egungi in the middle of the night our car somersaulted and we had a ghastly motor accident. My friend was instantly killed but I was able to crawl out of the mangled car. As I helplessly stood there alone I remembered how Go’Kashi appeared to me in this same Egungi forest around this same time of the night some three or so decades ago.

Suddenly Nnasan appeared before me. She was wearing a witchcraft Tobigi apron and a brassiere both made from human skin. She had fiery and slit eyes like those of a dragon lizard. Her skin was looking scaly like that of a reptile. And she was holding a Jebanci spurtle as her staff.

Nnasan shouted my name as fire spurt out of her mouth, “My love, why did you come to Mokwa to spy on me? Didn’t you promised me some three decades ago that you will never spy on me again?!” I was speechless out of extreme shock. So, Go’Kashi and Nnasan are one and the same person?

Then Nnasan moved closer to me and gave me the shock of my life: she said she was coming to meet me at the Gbugbu market in my secondary school days as the young beautiful Go’Kashi and recently she came to meet me in Bolivia in the form of a highly learned and urbane Nnasan because I have the reptilian blood in me! And witches and vampires are attracted to special bloods. She said the Dzwakwa family from which I descended inherited a reptilian bloodline from Etsu Zhimada through Tsudi to Etsu Yisa.

Etsu Yisa the King with the Cross or Sarki mai Sakandami. The Cross, Nnasan told me, is a secret and very ancient symbol of reptilian royalty.

Now I understood what David Icke meant when he said almost all the royal and ruling families in the world have lizard or snake reptilian genes in them. Now I know why when a crocodile ate Etsu Zhimada’s grandchild in the 1810s the rumours were rife in those days that Etsu Zhimada sacrificed his favourite grandchild to the lizard gods of the River Kaduna.

And, on the instructions of Elemkpe the Nupe Oracle, it was a reptilian snake that Shango the Nupe Prince followed to the site where he founded the Nupe kingdom of Katagara that was to become the Old Oyo kingdom of latter times.

Nnasan said my reptilian blood made me attractive to witches and wizards who, unknown to me, have been trailing me since my childhood. Nnasan said my reptilian genes made her fall in love with me since my childhood.

As Nnasan talked to me the Egungi forest suddenly became lit with a transcendental yellowish light as the forest became a world of so many tall frightening reptilian humanoids that have the heads and skins of lizards, snakes and other reptiles. Nnasan said I should not be scared of the lizard humans all around us. She said they are her slaves and because of her undying love for me she will always protect me.

Then she said this time around I don’t need to promise her that I will not spy on her again because this time around she have transformed me into a Fara ghost through the car accident we just had with my friend. She didn’t kill my friend, so he will wake up in the morning and go back to Patigi with my physical body to tell my people that I died in the car accident.

She have discarnated me into a Fara ghost and I will now live with her in the world of the reptilian humanoids as the love of her life!

Post a Comment

0 Comments